Age Of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens (eBook)
Also Available As:
The teenage years often present difficulty for parents. As a person passes from childhood into adulthood, the transition can be tumultuous. But we should be shocked and saddened by the cultural cynicism toward these years. They are viewed as a chaotic period to be survived. Teenagers are portrayed as objects that need to be controlled and restrained. This view is wholly unbiblical.
In Age of Opportunity, Paul David Tripp reveals what Scripture has to say about parenting. Instead of trying to control behavior, God gives us the opportunity to expose our child's heart. You don't have to fear this stage of life. Age of Opportunity will give you biblical wisdom and goals for walking alongside your child.
Discover the exciting possibilities about parenting your teens!
- eBook Bundle includes two (2) files: the .epub file for iOS devices and the .mobi file for Kindle devices. Please note: this bundle DOES NOT INCLUDE a .pdf file.
- Immediately after purchase, you will receive an email confirmation link where you can access your digital product; you can manually transfer these eBook files to any devices you own.
- Printed page count: 294 pages.
- Published in 2001 by P&R Publishing.
- Printed ISBN-13: 978-0-8755-2605-8
"Age of Opportunity is a marvel. It brims with fresh, rich, honest truth. Tripp will get you looking in the mirror before you go looking at your teen. He'll get you seeking-and finding-your own Father's help."
- David Powlison, counselor, Christian Counseling and Educational Foundation (CCEF); editor, Journal of Biblical Counseling.
"Age of Opportunity is a wealth of biblical wisdom and a treasure of practical steps for understanding and shepherding your teen's heart."
Ted Tripp, author, Shepherding a Child's Heart
"Age of Opportunity opens the door to hope for parents and teens alike by showing us how God can transform the hearts of whole families. You won't be able to put this book down."
- Tremper Longman III, Professor of Biblical Studies, Westmont College
"Age of Opportunity provides a superb road map for raising teenage children...[and] experiencing with them the challenges, victories, and joys of our journey to maturity in Christ."
- Ken Sande, Founder and President, Peacemaker Ministries
Have A Question?
Paul Tripp Ministries wants to help you make the most out of this resource! If you have any questions about how to best use it, email Store@PaulTripp.com