Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands (Study Guide for Conference on DVD)
Designed to accompany:
We might be relieved if God placed our sanctification only in the hands of trained professionals, but that is not his plan. Instead, through the ministry of every part of the body, the whole church will mature in Christ.
This Study Guide works best when used with the DVD Seminar and Facilitator's Guide (both sold separately). These guides include additional lesson content for the twelve sessions, homework discussions, and "Make It Real" life applications.
PLEASE NOTE: This Study Guide is not designed to track with the paperback trade book.
Paperback Study Guide. 144 pages. Includes 12 sessions that tracks with the DVD Seminar
- Do We Really Need Help?
- The Heart Is The Target
- Understanding Your Heart Struggle
- Following the Wonderful Counselor
- Love 1: Building Relationships in Which God's Work Will Thrive
- Love 2: Building Relationships in Which God's Work Will Thrive
- Know 1: Getting to Know People; Discovering Where Change Is Needed
- Know 2: Getting to Know People; Discovering Where Change Is Needed
- Speak 1: Speaking the Truth in Love
- Speak 2: Speaking the Truth in Love
- Do 1: Applying Change to Everyday Life
- Do 2: Applying Change to Everyday Life
Have A Question?
Paul Tripp Ministries wants to help you make the most out of this resource! If you have any questions about how to best use it, email Store@PaulTripp.com