New Morning Mercies: A Daily Gospel Devotional (eBook)
Also Available As:
365 Devotions for the Whole Year - Over 500,000 Copies Sold
Mornings can be tough. Sometimes, a hearty breakfast and strong cup of coffee just aren’t enough. Offering more than a rush of caffeine, best-selling author Paul David Tripp wants to energize you with the most potent encouragement imaginable: the gospel.
Forget “behavior modification” or feel-good aphorisms. Tripp knows that what we really need is an encounter with the living God. Then we’ll be prepared to trust in God’s goodness, rely on his grace, and live for his glory each and every day.
- eBook Bundle includes three (3) files: the .pdf file, the .epub file for iOS devices, and the .mobi file for Kindle devices.
- Immediately after purchase, you will receive an email confirmation link where you can access your digital product; you can manually transfer these eBook files to any devices you own.
- Printed page count: 384 pages.
- Published in 2014 by Crossway Books.
- Printed ISBN-13: 978-1-4335-4138-4
"Over the last year, New Morning Mercies has been a great source of life to me. Paul's writing encourages those who have grown weary of the struggle, living under the weight of the world."
- TobyMac, hip-hop recording artist; music producer; songwriter
"We have always resonated with Robert Robinson's hymn 'Come Thou Fount,' especially the line, 'Prone to wander—Lord, I feel it—prone to leave the God I love.' We feel the pull daily away from God’s goodness and toward a pursuit of our own, away from God's gracious acceptance and toward the exhausting, impossible weight of trying to tip the scales in our favor. We are grateful to God that Paul has written this devotional to help, in Robinson's words, seal our hearts for God's courts above. If you're prone to wander, this book is for you."
- Matt and Lauren Chandler, The Village Church, Texas
"Each morning for years, Paul Tripp has served fresh-brewed wisdom and encouragement through his pithy, thought-provoking tweets, reminding us again and again of the all-sufficiency of Christ and his grace. New Morning Mercies offers more of the same (without the limitation of 140 characters)! These devotional readings will strengthen, nourish, and recalibrate your heart, and open your eyes to behold God’s fresh mercies at the dawn of each new day."
- Nancy Leigh DeMoss, Author; Host of Revive Our Hearts
"Paul Tripp beautifully blends wisdom that has been gained through years of counseling, insight into the biblical story of redemption, and his strong grasp of Christ as our substitute to produce a series of daily devotions that both warm the heart of the hurting and challenge the complacent. You will find this book to be both deeply rooted in scriptural truths and yet eminently readable. I highly recommend it!"
- Elyse Fitzpatrick, author and conference speaker
Have A Question?
Paul Tripp Ministries wants to help you make the most out of this resource! If you have any questions about how to best use it, email Store@PaulTripp.com