40 Days of Love (eBook)
Also Available As:
Product Note: This book contains 40 themed devotionals from "New Morning Mercies"
Only God’s love can satisfy the longing of our hearts. Through 40 daily meditations from his best-selling devotional New Morning Mercies, popular author and speaker Paul David Tripp explores the glorious beauty of God’s love. Tripp encourages us not to put our hope in the imperfect love that the world offers, but rather to cling to the faithful and enduring love of God—the only love that will never disappoint.
- eBook Bundle includes three (3) files: the .pdf file, the .epub file for iOS devices, and the .mobi file for Kindle devices.
- Immediately after purchase, you will receive an email confirmation link where you can access your digital product; you can manually transfer these eBook files to any devices you own.
- Printed page count: 96 pages.
- Published in 2021 by Crossway Books.
- Printed ISBN-13: 978-1-4335-7437-5
"Over the last year, New Morning Mercies has been a great source of life to me. Paul's writing encourages those who have grown weary of the struggle, living under the weight of the world."
- TobyMac, hip-hop recording artist; music producer; songwriter
"We have always resonated with Robert Robinson's hymn 'Come Thou Fount,' especially the line, 'Prone to wander—Lord, I feel it—prone to leave the God I love.' We feel the pull daily away from God’s goodness and toward a pursuit of our own, away from God's gracious acceptance and toward the exhausting, impossible weight of trying to tip the scales in our favor. We are grateful to God that Paul has written this devotional to help, in Robinson's words, seal our hearts for God's courts above. If you're prone to wander, this book is for you."
- Matt and Lauren Chandler, The Village Church, Texas
"Each morning for years, Paul Tripp has served fresh-brewed wisdom and encouragement through his pithy, thought-provoking tweets, reminding us again and again of the all-sufficiency of Christ and his grace. New Morning Mercies offers more of the same (without the limitation of 140 characters)! These devotional readings will strengthen, nourish, and recalibrate your heart, and open your eyes to behold God’s fresh mercies at the dawn of each new day."
- Nancy Leigh DeMoss, Author; Host of Revive Our Hearts
"Paul Tripp beautifully blends wisdom that has been gained through years of counseling, insight into the biblical story of redemption, and his strong grasp of Christ as our substitute to produce a series of daily devotions that both warm the heart of the hurting and challenge the complacent. You will find this book to be both deeply rooted in scriptural truths and yet eminently readable. I highly recommend it!"
- Elyse Fitzpatrick, author and conference speaker
Have A Question?
Paul Tripp Ministries wants to help you make the most out of this resource! If you have any questions about how to best use it, email Store@PaulTripp.com