Strengthening Marriages in Your Church (Conference Video Streaming License)
Also Available As:
No matter the size of your church, there will never enough staff to provide biblical care for each marriage. Will many relationships suffer unattended? Will the spiritual needs of husbands and wives go unnoticed?
In Strengthening Marriages in Your Church, Paul Tripp provides a solution. This small group training series equips spiritually mature couples to minister to and counsel other married or engaged couples that God has placed in your path.
Use these 10 video lessons and the free Leader's and Discussion Guides for your next small group series, Sunday school curriculum, or ministry training retreat - and help others to radically change the direction of their marriage!
Which Streaming License Is Best For Me?
A Streaming License allows everyone covered by the license to access the digital video lessons anytime, from any Internet-connected device! Please support Paul Tripp's not-for-profit ministry by purchasing the recommended license depending on the number of viewers or your average weekly attendance. If you have any questions, email Store@PaulTripp.com
- Personal (1 viewer) // Watch on your own
- Household (2-4 viewers) // Watch and share with your immediate family
- Group (2-9 or 10-20 viewers) // Watch and share with a group of friends or your small group
- Church (based on average weekly attendance) // Distribute digital access to everyone in your congregation
Watch The Trailer
Watch The First Session
Preview the free Leader’s Guide
Preview the free Discussion Guide
10 video sessions available to stream and download.
Total Run Time: 4 hours, 5 minutes.
- God's Tools Of Grace - Part 1 (26:13)
- God's Tools Of Grace - Part 2 (25:33)
- Diagnosing the Problem - Part 1 (23:33)
- Diagnosing the Problem - Part 2 (23:57)
- The Responsibilities of Being God’s Ambassador - Part 1 (20:27)
- The Responsibilities of Being God’s Ambassador - Part 2 (27:22)
- Calling Couples to a Marriage Culture of Grace (25:29)
- Calling Couples to a Marriage Culture of Grace: Growth and Trust (20:05)
- Calling Couples to a Marriage Culture of Grace: Cruciform Love (25:25)
- Calling Couples to a Marriage Culture of Grace: Appreciating Differences (25:49)
Have A Question?
Paul Tripp Ministries wants to help you make the most out of this resource! If you have any questions about how to best use it, email Store@PaulTripp.com