Dangerous Calling: Confronting the Unique Challenges of Pastoral Ministry (eBook)
Also Available As:
After traveling the globe and speaking to thousands of churches worldwide, Paul David Tripp has discovered a serious problem within pastoral culture. Dangerous Calling reveals the truth that the culture surrounding our pastors is spiritually unhealthy—an environment that actively undermines the well-being and effectiveness of our church leaders and thus the entire church body.
Here is a book that both diagnoses and offers cures for issues that impact every member and church leader, and gives solid strategies for fighting the all-important war that rages in our churches today.
- eBook Bundle includes three (3) files: the .pdf file, the .epub file for iOS devices, and the .mobi file for Kindle devices.
- Immediately after purchase, you will receive an email confirmation link where you can access your digital product; you can manually transfer these eBook files to any devices you own.
- Printed page count: 240 pages.
- Published in 2012 by Crossway Books.
- Printed ISBN-13: 978-1-4335-4137-7
"Every pastor and church board out there should read Paul Tripp's book, Dangerous Calling. It's much needed."
- Matt Chandler, Lead Pastor, The Village Church; author, The Explicit Gospel
"This is a book every person in ministry should read. It will cut you to the heart and bring massive conviction, also it provides biblical remedies for healing. I would love to put this book in the hand of every seminarian who walks on my campus."
- Daniel L. Akin, President, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
"If this book were a sermon, it would be the most weighty and refreshing sermon you've ever needed to hear. My sincere hope is that this book would be translated into multiple languages, become required reading in seminaries, and be distributed to Christians everywhere."
- Burk Parsons, Associate Pastor, Saint Andrew's Chapel; editor, TableTalk Magazine
"There is a very dark and destructive force working against pastors today. With much wisdom and conviction, Tripp's Dangerous Calling preaches the gospel of grace to the men who are preaching the gospel Sunday after Sunday to everyone but themselves."
- Eric C. Redmond, Council Member, The Gospel Coalition
"Few would regard a pastor's role as a dangerous calling, but few people are as qualified and insightful as Paul Tripp to penetrate the snares and potential pitfalls associated with pastoral ministry. This excellent volume should be read, re-read, and applied."
- Terry Virgo, Founder, Newfrontiers Church Network
Have A Question?
Paul Tripp Ministries wants to help you make the most out of this resource! If you have any questions about how to best use it, email Store@PaulTripp.com