Redeeming Money: How God Reveals and Reorients Our Hearts (eBook)
Also Available As:
Money. The thought of it can be overwhelming, and the pursuit of it can be addicting.
Our society constantly promises us that money will provide what we want—success, comfort, peace, and happiness—leading our fickle hearts to trust money for things it was never intended to give us. Even if we think we know what the Bible says about money, there seems to be a gap between our theology and our everyday money struggles.
In this practical and hopeful book, best-selling author Paul David Tripp shows us how to view and interact with money in a God-honoring way. Through chapters that expose the depths of our heart struggles and our need for grace, this book offers a roadmap to find peace, generosity, and joy in the world that God created.
Each chapter includes Discussion Questions, making Redeeming Money a ready-made resource for Bible studies and small groups.
- eBook Bundle includes three (3) files: the .pdf file, the .epub file for iOS devices, and the .mobi file for Kindle devices.
- Immediately after purchase, you will receive an email confirmation link where you can access your digital product; you can manually transfer these eBook files to any devices you own.
- Printed page count: 176 pages.
- Published in 2018 by Crossway Books.
- Printed ISBN-13: 978-1-4335-5673-9
“If you want to win with money, Redeeming Money is for you! Winning with money starts with the right belief system, and this incredible book imparts the real biblical truth behind our privilege to manage money for the King of kings. Redeeming Money will certainly challenge you, but it will also inspire and encourage you. Paul Tripp has once again created a masterpiece that has the perfect balance of unwavering truth and Christ-filled grace—ultimately giving hope to all who read it.”
“Paul Tripp puts money—and our money problems—in the bigger context of God’s glory and grace. The result is a profoundly practical book. Redeeming Money doesn’t simply give you a list of things to do, but offers a vision of God with the potential to tame the power of money and change your life.”
- Tim Chester, Pastor, Grace Church Boroughbridge, North Yorkshire; Faculty Member, Crosslands Training
“Tripp’s wisdom focuses on our willingness to frame the blessings of God correctly. Out of the meditations of our heart flow either gratitude or material want, and they each lead to a different treatment of financial wealth—either an open hand or a closed fist. Give it a read; there is excellent wisdom to be gleaned.”
- Ken Volpert, Head of Investments in Europe for a large asset management company
“Comedian Henny Youngman said, ‘What’s the use of happiness? It can’t buy you money.’ Paul Tripp teaches that financial matters always concern the heart, and only a heart change—not a New Year’s resolution, not a budget, not winning a lottery—will make us generous and happy.”
- Marvin Olasky, Editor in Chief, WORLD Magazine
“Paul Tripp has done it again—this time with money. As with all of life, money is less about our budgets and more about our hearts. Tripp goes to work gently exposing our murky motivations and secret longings, and then he brings the gospel to bear—the gospel of grace which renews us and changes us. He does so with humility and care, but also with insight and wisdom. Don’t expect to find help with your budgeting, but do expect help to walk a path of contentment and to grow in generosity.”
- Graham Beynon, Pastor, Grace Church, Cambridge; Director of Independent Ministry Training, Oak Hill College, London; author, Money Counts
“In typical Paul Tripp fashion, he convicts me of things I didn’t even know existed in my heart. This book is for the ones who have problems with money and the ones who think they don’t—because as you will see, our money problems aren’t just budgeting problems. In these pages, you will have your heart exposed and then be taken to the Savior who provides the grace we so desperately need.”
- Courtney Reissig, author, Glory in the Ordinary and The Accidental Feminist
Have A Question?
Paul Tripp Ministries wants to help you make the most out of this resource! If you have any questions about how to best use it, email Store@PaulTripp.com