Getting to the Heart of Parenting (Conference Video Streaming License)
Also Available As:
Parenting is hard, but there are few things in life that rise to this level of importance. God has chosen parents to be primary instruments in the shaping of a human soul.
Join pastor and best-selling author Dr. Paul David Tripp on a 10 session journey through the Bible to discover a different and better way to parent. After laying down foundational parenting principles, Tripp covers specific application for children 0-5, 6-12, and 13+.
Use these 10 video lessons and the free Leader's and Discussion Guides for your next small group series, Sunday school curriculum, or ministry training retreat - and learn how to get to the heart of your kids.
Which Streaming License Is Best For Me?
A Streaming License allows everyone covered by the license to access the digital video lessons anytime, from any Internet-connected device! Please support Paul Tripp's not-for-profit ministry by purchasing the recommended license depending on the number of viewers or your average weekly attendance. If you have any questions, email Store@PaulTripp.com
- Personal (1 viewer) // Watch on your own
- Household (2-4 viewers) // Watch and share with your immediate family
- Group (2-9 or 10-20 viewers) // Watch and share with a group of friends or your small group
- Church (based on average weekly attendance) // Distribute digital access to everyone in your congregation
Watch The Trailer
Watch The First Session
Preview the free Leader’s Guide
Preview the free Discussion Guide
10 video sessions available to stream and download.
Total Run Time: 4 hours, 34 minutes.
- What Is The Family? Part 1 (25:35)
- What Is The Family? Part 2 (27:50)
- The Heart Is The Target - Part 1 (28:06)
- The Heart Is The Target - Part 2 (27:47)
- Infancy To Childhood (0-5) - Part 1 (27:44)
- Infancy To Childhood (0-5) - Part 2 (26:39)
- Childhood (6-12) - Part 1 (24:51)
- Childhood (6-12) - Part 2 (27:37)
- Teenage Years (13+) - Part 1 (28:17)
- Teenage Years (13+) - Part 2 (30:03)
Have A Question?
Paul Tripp Ministries wants to help you make the most out of this resource! If you have any questions about how to best use it, email Store@PaulTripp.com