Relationships: A Mess Worth Making (eBook)
Also Available As:
Your best friend is suddenly cool and distant. Your spouse can't stop complaining about your bad habits. Your son refuses to talk to you. What are you supposed to do? Plans A, B, and C might be to shut down, lash out, or get out. But consider Plan D: Recognize that God has the last word on those messy, conflict-ridden relationships. He can use them to make you into someone who can give and receive love with God and others.
Impossible? Idealistic? Not really. In Relationships: A Mess Worth Making, Tim Lane and Paul Tripp show you how God does it, and how it can happen for you. They help you tackle the stubborn problems that plague many close relationships. They show you the deeper issues that drive our reactions, choices, and behaviors. And they show you how God steps in to help you build relationships that are all he intended them to be.
- eBook Bundle includes two (2) files: the .epub file for iOS devices and the .mobi file for Kindle devices. Please note: this bundle DOES NOT INCLUDE a .pdf file.
- Immediately after purchase, you will receive an email confirmation link where you can access your digital product; you can manually transfer these eBook files to any devices you own.
- Printed page count: 192 pages.
- Published in 2006 by New Growth Press.
- Printed ISBN-13: 978-0-9770-8076-2
"Apart from loving God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength, nothing matters more to God than how we love one another. So many of us settle for too little - for superficial, safe relationships in our marriages, our families and our churches. I am so glad that Paul and Tim have written a book to guide us into deeper, richer relationships. I pray we'll have the courage to follow their counsel."
- Bob Lepine, Co-Host, FamilyLife Today
"Paul Tripp and Tim Lane bring deep Christ-centered thought, and broad counseling experience to their writing, offering fresh hope and practical answers to people in less-than-perfect relationships. Paul and Tim are men who love our Savior, his Word, and the Spirit, so it is with the utmost confidence that I always recommend their writing."
- Elyse Fitzpatrick, counselor; speaker; author, Give Them Grace
"What a wonderful and helpful book! It will make a major difference in your life and the lives of everybody you love. Read this book and you will want to be my friend for recommending it to you."
- Steve Brown, Broadcaster, KeyLife Radio
Have A Question?
Paul Tripp Ministries wants to help you make the most out of this resource! If you have any questions about how to best use it, email Store@PaulTripp.com