Lost in the Middle: MidLife and the Grace of God (eBook)
Also Available As:
The Bible never discusses midlife, just like it never discusses teenagers. Yet the Bible is able to unpack any of life's experiences because it was written by the One who made them all. Life on this side of glory is hard. This world is a broken place. You will face things in midlife that beat at the borders of your faith, but you do not have to be lost in the middle of your story.
You do not have to be paralyzed by regret, defeated by aging, and discouraged by the passing of your dreams. You do not have to make greater trouble out of the trouble you are already experiencing. This time of life, which can seem like the end of many things, can actually welcome you to a brand new way of living. As is so often the case in your walk with the Lord, this moment of pain is also a moment of grace. Because of this, all of us need to occasionally step back, slow down, and consider where we are going. Lost in the Middle will help you to do just that.
- eBook Bundle includes three (3) files: the .pdf file, the .epub file for iOS devices, and the .mobi file for Kindle devices.
- Immediately after purchase, you will receive an email confirmation link where you can access your digital product; you can manually transfer these eBook files to any devices you own.
- Printed page count: 348 pages.
- Published in 2004 by Shepherd Press
- Printed ISBN: 978-0-9723-0468-9
"If you are "lost in the middle" of life and need more than a band aide, this is your book. I'm an old guy far beyond the "middle" and this book spoke healing and refreshing truth to me."
- Steve Brown, Broadcast, Key Life Radio
"There is a big difference between living and existing; between acquiring things and valuing people. Paul Tripp understands the difference and for those lost in the middle, he shows the way out."
- Cal Thomas, syndicated columnist; host of After Hours with Cal Thomas
"Regardless of your age or perceived level of personal crisis, you'll read your story in the pages of this book and be encouraged by the relevance of these timeless truths."
- Don Whitney, author; Professor of Biblical Spirituality, Southern Seminary
Have A Question?
Paul Tripp Ministries wants to help you make the most out of this resource! If you have any questions about how to best use it, email Store@PaulTripp.com