Whiter Than Snow: Meditations on Sin and Mercy (eBook)
Also Available As:
What do you do when you've really blown it? Is sin really as dangerous and is grace really as powerful as the Bible says they are? Is there such a thing as a new beginning?
Sin and grace-these are the two themes of our lives. We all blow it and we all need to start over again. In Psalm 51, David tells his story of moral failure, personal awareness, grief, confession, repentance, commitment, and hope. And because David's story is every believer's story, Psalm 51 is every believer's psalm. It tells how we, as broken sinners, can be brutally honest with God and yet stand before him without fear.
Whiter Than Snow unpacks this powerful little psalm in fifty-two meditations, reminding readers that by God's grace there is mercy for every wrong and grace for every new beginning. Designed for busy believers, these brief and engaging meditations are made practical by the reflection questions that conclude each chapter.
- eBook Bundle includes three (3) files: the .pdf file, the .epub file for iOS devices, and the .mobi file for Kindle devices.
- Immediately after purchase, you will receive an email confirmation link where you can access your digital product; you can manually transfer these eBook files to any devices you own.
- Printed page count: 160 pages.
- Published in 2008 by Crossway Books.
- Printed ISBN-13: 978-1-4335-0230-9
"Whiter Than Snow is music for the sinner’s soul. In fifty-two personal, creative, and sometimes poetic devotionals, Paul Tripp responds to Psalm 51 the way a jazz musician improvises on a familiar tune. In making this sweet music, Dr. Tripp makes King David’s confession our own, helping us get honest about our sin and opening our hearts to the mercy of Jesus."
Philip Graham Ryken, President, Wheaton College
"Convicting and encouraging, cutting and healing. Paul Tripp delves into the misery of sin and the goodness of grace with insight and inspiration. This book wonderfully blessed me, and I pray for its widest possible reading."
- Daniel L. Akin, President, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
Have A Question?
Paul Tripp Ministries wants to help you make the most out of this resource! If you have any questions about how to best use it, email Store@PaulTripp.com