A Quest for More: Living for Something Bigger than You (eBook)
Also Available As:
Jesus calls Christians to seek first the "kingdom of God". Using sound logic and compelling illustrations, Tripp shows you how to leave behind the world of "I, me, mine" and pursue a path toward the glory of God. You'll learn to overcome the "kingdom of self" and connect your human life to a holy Lord.
- eBook Bundle includes two (2) files: the .epub file for iOS devices and the .mobi file for Kindle devices. Please note: this bundle DOES NOT INCLUDE a .pdf file.
- Immediately after purchase, you will receive an email confirmation link where you can access your digital product; you can manually transfer these eBook files to any devices you own.
- Printed page count: 208 pages.
- Published in 2007 by New Growth Press.
- Printed ISBN-13: 978-0-9785-5674-7
"As you read this book, I suspect you will find yourself saying, "Yes! That's it! This guy gets it!" Paul David Tripp not only understands the longing of the human heart for something more, he skillfully leads each one of us to the "above and more" for which we were created."
Bob Lepine, Co-Host, FamilyLife Today
"The kingdom of self or the kingdom of God: which will we pursue on a daily basis? Paul Tripp offers a compelling challenge to pursue God's with King Christ at the center! Then we will understand the purpose for which we were created. Then we will live a life that truly makes a difference."
- Daniel L. Akin, President, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
"I thank God for wise and insightful brothers like Paul Tripp, who help me see my idolatries and show me how I've tried to shrink the glorious kingdom of our Savior down to the size of my life and desires. I heartily recommend this book."
- Elyse Fitzpatrick, counselor; speaker; author, Give Them Grace
"A Quest for More is about living for something larger than ourselves, building God's kingdom instead of our own. Its message is simple: if we try to get more for ourselves of everything this world tries to offer, we will end up with much less; but if we live for Jesus, we will end up getting so much more of everything God wants to give us."
- Phil Ryken, President, Wheaton College
"Wow! I was doing fine mowing the lawn in my little kingdom...until I read Paul Tripp's book and found that I had been mowing with a toy lawnmower and the grass was Astroturf. If you're satisfied with the toy lawnmower, stay away from this book. But if you really want more (and you know you do), this book could change your life."
- Steve Brown, Broadcast, KeyLife Radio
Have A Question?
Paul Tripp Ministries wants to help you make the most out of this resource! If you have any questions about how to best use it, email Store@PaulTripp.com