Come, Let Us Adore Him: A Daily Advent Devotional (eBook)
Also Available As:
Every time the Christmas season comes around, we look forward to putting up a tree, giving and receiving gifts, and participating in other traditions that make this wonderful time of year so special. But sometimes the most significant aspect of the season — remembering and focusing on the coming of Jesus — grows old and familiar.
In Come Let Us Adore Him: A Daily Advent Devotional, Paul Tripp seeks to recapture our attention and reawaken our awe during Christmastime. Each day is structured like Tripp’s best-selling devotional, New Morning Mercies‚ with a compelling, gospel-centered thought followed by an extended meditation for the day.
Each of the thirty-one devotions also includes a Scripture reading and notes for parents and children, equipping us to do the one thing that matters most each December — celebrate Jesus.
- eBook Bundle includes three (3) files: the .pdf file, the .epub file for iOS devices, and the .mobi file for Kindle devices.
- Immediately after purchase, you will receive an email confirmation link where you can access your digital product; you can manually transfer these eBook files to any devices you own.
- Printed page count: 160 pages.
- Published in 2017 by Crossway Books.
- Printed ISBN-13: 978-1-4335-5669-2
“It's not uncommon for me to hear friends and members of the church I pastor talk of how ‘Christmas snuck up on them.’ Paul David Tripp has written a fantastic Advent devotional for individuals or families, and it's the perfect solution for preparing our hearts and homes to celebrate what's really going on underneath the tinsel and the trees.”
Matt Chandler, lead pastor, The Village Church, Dallas, Texas; president, Acts 29 Church Planting Network; author, The Mingling of Souls and The Explicit Gospel
“Paul David Tripp has the rare gift of conveying profound biblical truths in a simple and accessible manner. Come, Let Us Adore Him will help you prepare for the arrival of the Christ child on a deep level, no matter where you are currently in life.”
- William Vanderbloemen, CEO and president, The Vanderbloemen Search Group; author, Next: Pastoral Succession That Works
“Theology serves us best when it is translated into devotion. Paul David Tripp’s Come, Let Us Adore Him is that rare gem—great theology inspiring great devotion. This book will enrich my family’s experience of Christmas this year, and I believe it can enrich your Christmas too.”
- Ray Ortlund, lead pastor, Immanuel Church, Nashville, Tennessee; council member, The Gospel Coalition; president, Renewal Ministries; author, Marriage and the Mystery of the Gospel
“In the chaos, inadequacies, and fears that all too often overshadow the Advent season, it is easy to forget that this day, above all other days, speaks of stillness, welcome, and assurance. It tells us that we have been, and are now, completely loved—no matter if we remember all the presents or if the lights on our tree won’t work. This devotional will help us remember the great love with which we have been loved. Read its pages, share it with your family. Enter into that manger scene. And breathe.”
- Elyse Fitzpatrick, counselor; speaker; author, Found in Him
Have A Question?
Paul Tripp Ministries wants to help you make the most out of this resource! If you have any questions about how to best use it, email Store@PaulTripp.com