How People Change (Video Seminar on USB Drive)
Designed to accompany:
A changed heart is the bright promise of the gospel. When the Bible talks about the gift of a new heart, it doesn't mean a heart that is immediately perfected, but a heart that is capable of being changed. Jesus' work on the cross targets our hearts---our core desires and motivations---and when our hearts change, our behavior changes. It's amazing to watch people who once seemed stuck in a pattern of words, choices, and behaviors start living in a new way as Christ changes their hearts.
Featuring twelve teaching sessions by Paul David Tripp and Tim Lane, the How People Change Video Seminar guides people in understanding how Christ's life, death, and resurrection bring lasting change.
This video series works best when used with the Study Guide and Facilitator's Guide (both sold separately). These guides include additional lesson content for the twelve sessions, homework discussions, and "Make It Real" life applications.
PLEASE NOTE: This video series series is not designed to track with the paperback book.
12 video sessions on a USB flash drive that is shipped to you.
Total Run Time: 4 hours, 45 minutes.
- Here's Where God Is Taking You (13:43)
- So, You're Married To Christ (17:40)
- Change Is A Community Project (26:05)
- Life As God Sees It, Change As God Does It (17:31)
- Heat 1: The Real God in the Real World (16:29)
- Heat 2: The Real You in the Real World (14:49)
- Thorns 1: What Entangles You? (25:37)
- Thorns 2: Why Do You Get Entangled? (21:09)
- Cross 1: New Identity and New Potential (15:15)
- Cross 2: The Cross and Daily Living (21:34)
- Fruit 1: Real Heart Change (29:36)
- Fruit 2: New and Surprising Fruit (25:48)
Have A Question?
Paul Tripp Ministries wants to help you make the most out of this resource! If you have any questions about how to best use it, email Store@PaulTripp.com