Street-Level Christianity Bible Study Bundle (DVDs + Study Guides)
Also Available As:
Discover how the Word of God transforms your daily Christianity at street level with this two-part video Bible Study series from Paul Tripp. This bundle includes an 8-session study of Jonah and a 9-session study of Hebrews 11. Both video series include study guides with discussion questions, making it an excellent resource for small groups or Sunday school classes.
JONAH: Are you running from God? While we might not board a boat to flee halfway across the world like the Old Testament prohpet did, we run from the call of God every day. Most times, we don't even realize we're running. The Good News of the gospel is that we can never outrun grace.
HEBREWS 11: What is faith? We all know that the Bible defines faith as "the assurance of things hoped for and the conviction of things not seen" - but do we know how to live by faith in the street-level situations and relationships of our daily Christianity? Using Hebrews 11 as a guide, Paul Tripp will contend that there are no heroes of faith in the Bible. Noah, Abraham, Moses and the others enshrined were weak and messy Christians just like us, who often felt that the call of God was too big for them.
PLEASE NOTE:This DVD Bundle includes one DVD set + one paperback study guide for Jonah, and one DVD set + one paperback study guide for Hebrews 11. Additional paperback study guides can be purchased for both:
Hebrews 11 Trailer
Jonah First Session
Hebrews 11 First Session
Jonah Study Guide
Hebrews 11 Study Guide
8 video sessions on 3 DVDs with 1 paperback Study Guide.
Total Run Time: 3 hours, 58 minutes.
- What Controls Your Heart? (29:08)
- Do You Have God's Heart? (26:23)
- Do You Know God's Uncomfortable Grace? (27:39)
- Has God's Grace Changed You? (27:14)
- What Is Your Potential? (26:35)
- What Does God's Love Look Like? (24:05)
- Do You Want What God Wants? (29:00)
- What Does It Mean To Follow God? (28:30)
9 video sessions on 3 DVDs with 1 paperback Study Guide.
Total Run Time: 3 hours, 32 minutes.
- The Object of Faith (23:18)
- The Definition of Faith (22:57)
- Authentic Faith (24:28)
- Faith That Changes You (22:29)
- Faith and the Irrationality of Life (25:33)
- Faith-Based Value (22:35)
- Redeeming Faith (22:50)
- The Freedom of Faith (23:24)
- Faithful Dissatisfaction (24:19)
Have A Question?
Paul Tripp Ministries wants to help you make the most out of this resource! If you have any questions about how to best use it, email Store@PaulTripp.com