The Discipleship Playbook (DVD + Study Guide)
Also Available As:
Professional athletes enjoy fame, money, and a lifestyle that most men only dream about. But some live with a radically different purpose – to become mature disciples of Jesus Christ.
In this 9-session Bible study, you will learn what it means to live as a true disciple. Carson Wentz, Zach Ertz, Nick Foles, and other professional football players share their testimonies, as pastor and best-selling author Dr. Paul David Tripp provides biblical teaching.
Use these 9 video lessons and the Study Guide for your next small group series, Sunday school curriculum, youth group, or men's retreat - and discover how to become a more committed disciple of Jesus Christ!
PLEASE NOTE: This DVD set includes one (1) paperback study guide. Purchase additional guides here...
Watch The Trailer
Watch The First Session
9 video sessions on 3 DVDs + 1 paperback Study Guide.
Total Run Time: 3 hours, 33 minutes.
- The Need For Disciples, featuring Zach Ertz (21:07)
- Disciples Live By Faith, featuring Trey Burton (22:23)
- Disciples Are Serious About Seeking God, featuring Jordan Hicks (22:45)
- Disciples are Students of God’s Word, featuring Stefen Wisniewski (22:38)
- Disciples Walk In Community, featuring Chris Maragos (22:12)
- Disciples Live for Something Greater than Themselves, featuring Jordan Matthews (25:26)
- Disciples Are Prepared To Endure Hardship, featuring Carson Wentz (21:58)
- Disciples Live For Eternity, featuring Scott Hanson (23:50)
- Disciples Live for Christ, featuring Nick Foles (31:18)
Have A Question?
Paul Tripp Ministries wants to help you make the most out of this resource! If you have any questions about how to best use it, email Store@PaulTripp.com