The Discipleship Playbook (Paperback Study Guide)
Designed to accompany:
Professional athletes enjoy fame, money, and a lifestyle that most men only dream about. But some live with a radically different purpose – to become mature disciples of Jesus Christ.
In this 9-session Bible study, you will learn what it means to live as a true disciple. Carson Wentz, Zach Ertz, Nick Foles, and other professional football players share their testimonies, as pastor and best-selling author Dr. Paul David Tripp provides biblical teaching.
Use this Study Guide with the 9-session DVD series for your next small group series, Sunday school curriculum, youth group, or men's retreat - and discover how to become a more committed disciple of Jesus Christ!
Watch The Trailer
Watch The First Session
Paperback Study Guide. Includes 9 sessions that tracks with the DVD series
- The Need For Disciples, featuring Zach Ertz
- Disciples Live By Faith, featuring Trey Burton
- Disciples Are Serious About Seeking God, featuring Jordan Hicks
- Disciples are Students of God’s Word, featuring Stefen Wisniewski
- Disciples Walk In Community, featuring Chris Maragos
- Disciples Live for Something Greater than Themselves, featuring Jordan Matthews
- Disciples Are Prepared To Endure Hardship, featuring Carson Wentz
- Disciples Live For Eternity, featuring Scott Hanson
- Disciples Live for Christ, featuring Nick Foles
Have A Question?
Paul Tripp Ministries wants to help you make the most out of this resource! If you have any questions about how to best use it, email Store@PaulTripp.com